Tonight my wife and I are headed to the Dierks Bentley concert and I felt like this would be good timing to listen to some Dierks and list my top-5 favorite songs. So as #3 in the last plays, here we go:
- Settle for a Slowdown — good music video BTW
- My Last Name — very underrated song IMHO
- Every Mile a Memory — just a solid song
- What Was I Thinkin’ — this song got me into country way back in like 2003
- What the Hell Did I Say — might be recency bias but don’t care
It’s going to be 100 degrees today. We got water bottles in the freezer and sunscreen (for me) waiting to get packed. This’ll be the first and probably only concert this summer. We’ve seen Dierks two other times, one opening for Kenny and I can’t remember the other one, and he didn’t disappoint. This’ll be the first time as a headliner. Alright. That’s all I have for today.